Friday, October 17, 2008

Buy Handmade! And other miscellany...

Take the handmade pledge! Go to http://www.buyhandmade.org/ to pledge to buy handmade gifts for the holidays. Everyone is touched by a handmade gift, even if it wasn't necessarily your hands that made it :) Buying handmade supports your local, (and national!), economy by supporting small family businesses. Many handmade products are ecologically friendly in addition to being budget friendly and will last for years to come. Handmade projects are made with longevity in mind, from quality materials that will withstand the test of time.

Almost time to start thinking about those Christmas Cards you need to send. Save time and energy, let me do it for you! Let me create and send beautiful handmade cards for you! Email me if you have questions.

I'm contemplating new and interesting photo projects.... There is one that I would love to get started, but I really want to license it first, since I cannot find anything like it (in over 20hrs of research!) I've also been playing with a pattern for a new style of scrapbook, or rather a box, and it's coming along quite nicely, so hopefully I'll have an example made up soon.

Trying to be your own SEO expert is difficult. I would say I'm a very savvy, advanced internet user, not fluent in HTML or any other languages, but with a good understanding of how the whole system works, and yet, it is HARD to get your website indexed, ranked, etc. Anyone know a SEO who would be interested in a trade for a custom scrapbook? :) Not likely, right? Well, keep your ears open, you never know who you'll come across! I'd love the help, maintaining my webpage is not the problem, getting and keeping it visible is.

If you are in the Enumclaw/Auburn/Buckley area, you can see my work and available product at the Enumclaw SDA Holiday Craft Bazaar, 3333 Griffin Ave Enumclaw, WA 98022 November 6th, 7th and 9th. NOT Saturday!

Hope to see you there!

~ Liz

No comments: